If you’re looking for a nice night out in New York City without breaking the bank, I highly recommend this Groupon. Talia’s Kosher Steakhouse has offered this groupon in the past and I’ve bought it and been very happy with my meal and even happier with the price. Pictured in this post is the steak salad that I always order and love. This Groupon offers a great meal in the city with really nice ambience for a price that can’t be beat. Talia’s offers excellent steak, Moroccan-style salmon, pan-seared duck, braised lamb, and a fully stocked bar. They also offer live mellow rock on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evenings, and french doors swing open onto a large sidewalk patio when weather permits.
You can choose between two options:
$65 for a kosher dinner for two ($131 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $19 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $96 value)
- Two sides (up to a $16 value) OR
$130 for a kosher dinner for four with wine ($296 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $38 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $192 value)
- Four sides (up to a $32 value)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $34 value)
Its recommended that you call in advance to book a reservation and let them know that you are using your Groupon.